Sunday, August 9, 2009

It makes me happy when...

1. My husband comes home from work and walks through the door with flowers in his hands. Not only because he loves me, but because he keeps celebrating a holiday that I made up.
Yep, I think thats love.
2. I remember how much I love my childhood dog Winston, and I actually give him lots of attention. (Photo attention in this case!)



3. I see how much fun my husband and my dad have while working together.


4. I can spend a whole day watching TV and laying on the couch.


5. I have a really good conversation with a friend I just don't get to see enough.



I think people often find happiness in their life but it seems so normal that it doesn't get appreciated. You should take a minute to look around. Find the things happening everyday in your life that truly make you happy and take a minute to appreciate them.
Life is good! Try to see that. There is always a silver lining.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

That's very true to find the things that make you happy in life! That's awesome that Josh remembers to get you flowers for your made up holiday. Hope we can get together soon

Laci and Dan said...

Wife day rocks for you! lol! =D

I'm happy that you are happy! =D