Monday, December 28, 2009

I Love Lucy


I have been waiting for this year's Lucille Ball calendar and yes indeed I received it for Christmas. (yay!) The calendar is amazing. Each month is a different bright color with pretty flowery frills and swirly designs and a gorgeous portrait of Lucille Ball. I highly recommend you go to the calendar store and peruse it.

She is stunning.

Here is a preview...






Each year, the Lucy calendar is themed around "I Love Lucy", which is fine, but this year's was so wonderfully different.

Many people (well, some of you do) don't know about my long-time love for Lucille Ball. I have loved her since before I can remember and I have collected I Love Lucy and Lucille Ball memorabilia for a long time. I even drew a portrait of her when I was in high school (with all the intricate shading, rubbing, and what-not) that turned out amazing. It is one of my most prized possessions.



(Yep, I did that!)
Lucille Ball loved making people laugh and she didn't have to try very hard to do it.

She was awesome and I love her. I think everyone has their person from "a little before their time" that they simply love.

Who do you love?

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

Love it, but ya know I saw it when I was with you. It is neat. Who do I love?? Idk... I don't have that one actress/actor that I want a calendar of