Saturday, August 28, 2010

All Grown Up = Eye Candy

Many moons ago I posted about a band called The Maine.
If you missed that one you can see it here.

Boy...have these guys grown up.
Nicely...

My love for The Maine all started when a few of my friends and I went to see the band Good Charlotte in concert.
There was a band opening for them who came on stage and instantly blew me away.
It was kinda like "Whoa, who are these guys?"
Well...that concert was in July 2008.
In just over the last two years I think I have seen The Maine in concert 7 or 8 times?! Maybe 9...

They went from opening for big bands to headlining their own tour in such a short amount of time.
They rock my socks off.

Kelle and I just saw them last night again.
Perfect concert.
And as if their music isn't enough, their lead singer surely isn't bad to look at either.
Ya, I've hugged that. Twice. lol


You're welcome.

No comments: