Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't Stop Won't Stop

I think it's time everyone out there in blog world learns about quite possibly one of the best bands ever!

I would like to formally introduce you all to...



The Maine
Now, this band is pretty amazing. Here is a list of reasons why:
( I like lists, incase you didn't catch that by now.)


1. They are from Tempe, Arizona.


2. This band was sooooo good that some of the members had to finish high school early so they could go on tour!


3. Their lead singer has an amazing voice. His name is John O.




Reason #4 is a very important one.

4. Since The Maine started out so very local, they played many many shows here in AZ in a small amount of time. Because these guys are so awesome, they always try to spend time just "chillen" with their fans. (Which I am) Therefore, I was able to get these shweet photos with John Ohh.



Awesome, right?
<-------------------->




5. They have a Christmas song titled "Santa Stole My Girlfriend." I am positive it is the only song on the face of the Earth in which Santa is called names and it is still a song that you can love! You've got to admit, that's pretty cool.

6. This picture rocks. It is from their music video for Into Your Arms which they were just allowing fans to go and be extras in. Darn me for having a career that keeps me from being an extra in a music video! Lol! I don't know if I ever thought I would say (type) that sentence!
7. The Maine does a cover of Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me that is close to the original. They pretty much turn everything they touch into gold. Listen to it on Itunes. Now.
Go find them and listen to them and love them! Thanks. That's all!

1 comment:

Kelle said...

That was pretty impressive. I'm pretty sure John O. would be super thrilled if he read your blog. Oh my gosh! How cool would it be if John O. read your blog! We should have stayed around last night and told him about it. They were SO damn good last night!