Sunday, September 19, 2010

365...I'm not so sure.


I loved the movie Julie and Julia when I saw it.

Of course, immediately I thought,
"I could do a 365 'something a day' kind of thing!"

I've been reading The Daily Nail. (<---click!)
If you haven't been to this blog, definitely check it out. This girl does a different nail design every day. Whoa.
Not only does she need to have the time to photograph and blog about the design each day, but she also has to DO the design.
Completely 100% awesome.

Also, I found a blog about a girl who did 365 Slow Cooker recipes.
Again...wow.

I know, as does everyone else, you need to be many things to do a 365 project. Some of those include...
-Determined
- Creative
- Disciplined
- Possess good follow through habits
- Supported mentally
Etc.

Now, I have many of those qualities.
But the one I often lack...
.
.
.
follow through.
Dun, dun dunnnnn!
(Please insert your own dramatic sound for climactic effect.)

That's the most important one!

Then I found this article.

Read it.  It says you don't need to blog about your pictures everyday. As long as you take a pic everyday, you can blog about them every other day or once a week, depending on you.

Be aware, this blog project is not something you do for other people. 
You do it for you

365 Photos:
A Photo a Day to See Your Life in a Whole New Way.
Catchy huh?

I'm not saying I'm going to try this out with failure already in my mind, but I won't cry a river of warm tears if I don't make it.
It'll be great.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

Taking a picture once a day is a great idea!! I want to do that too. we'll see

Bethany Dibble said...

How exciting! Can't wait. You should make a photobook when you are done. Miss you.