Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coincidence?

Another amazing time at a concert last night.
Who could not love concerts!?
(Besides my husband who has no desire to go to a concert, ever.)

Anyway...I saw a band called A Rocket to the Moon.
I've seen them a few times before usually when I go see The Maine play.  No big deal.

They play their set.
Kelle and I walk into the lobby and who do I see?
John O.
As in, the lead singer of The Maine, John O.
Last seen looking something like this...


He's friends with the lead singer of A Rocket to the Moon. 
There were these two lead singers, from bands I love, just standing there. No fans around. No screaming crowds.
So, of course, I said "Can I get a picture with both of you?"
And they said yes, because I'm a sweet girl.


So John O was at a concert that his band wasn't even playing at and he just happened to be standing there right in the lobby at the exact place and time I was.

Coincidence?

I think not.

He's probably stalking me.
.
.
.
.
Which is totally cool with me.
(Please insert your own giggles and eye roll here.)


In other news...
Did you know Frankie Muniz (from Malcom in the Middle) lives in Scottsdale and plays the drums in a band called You Hang Up.
He went from this...


To this...


I had no idea until last night when they played too.
Random...I guess that's what I get for letting my Frankie Muniz fan club membership expire! LOL.


In other, other news...

Bowling league starts tomorrow!
Our team is called High Voltage.
We're gonna kick some league booty.
I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

I could swear I saw Frankie driving the other day! I kid you not. I guess he grew up eh? And I think that it is super that you got a picture with John O!

Kelle said...

Have I ever told you that you're funny, sweet, and bold? Best. Day. Ever.