Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Practically Perfect in Every Way!

This coming Friday, after a very long day of pioneer festivities,
(which we will get back to later) 
I will be at Gammage watching Mary Poppins!
And...after the play we get to have a backstage tour!


I'm sure you can imagine the excitement in Josh's voice when I shared these very exciting plans with him, but that's ok. He has never been to see a play with me so I think it's about time.

And we get to get dressed up. 
I can't wait!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! 

3 comments:

*Becky* said...

what?! I wanna go!! But I am excited for you. You'll have to let me know how that is. I love musicals

Samantha said...

We are seeing it on Saturday!!! I am SO excited :) Unfortunately no backstage passes for us :( have fun!!

Bethany Dibble said...

Lucky!! That's so awesome! Have a great time! Miss you!