Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lazy or Relaxing?

I was becoming so proud of myself for posting so often and then I just got lazy, or couldn't think of anything to post about.  But I probably didn't think of anything to blog about because I was too lazy to think of something! Maybe I was just spending time relaxing. That's ok.

Remember back when I said we were going to Mary Poppins? It was awesome.

(Yes, I know you aren't supossed to take any photographs, but I just can't help it!)
Of course Josh was bored, but because he is so sweet he said he wasn't. (He's not fooling me.) And he didn't complain at all, because he loves me and I will not make him go anymore because I love him. I just need to realize musicals are not his "thing" and next time I should take one lucky friend. 
But it really was amazing! 
Mary Poppins actually is Practically Perfect in Every Way.

Next up...tomorrow we will be going snowboarding.
Each time we go I fall down less and less.  I also gain the ability to actually move down the mountain on the snowboard and not scoot down on my butt. This is a great feat!
I really am getting good.
The only issue is that I have this sort of "permanent sprain" in my right wrist from the first time we went a few years ago.
I have to wear a wrist brace when I play sports (by sports I mean skating for school fundraisers at Skateland) and when it "acts up" and it's a whole thing. Since it's weak, my fear everytime we go is that I will break it.  Let's hope not!
Snowboarding = Must look cute. Of course.

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

yes I dragged Kole to 2 musicals and I told him he doesn't have to go anymore either. Hope you don't break your wrist! But you are smart to wear a wrist guard!