Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Spending Time

Friday, March 12, 2010.  Two people got hitched five years ago! That was us.
Ya, we just celebrated our fifth anniversary!
We went to The Melting Pot on Friday night and then to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday.
We will also be spending two lovely nights in Flagstaff this week so I can use my new sled Josh got me!

*Side note- remember this post including the "scotch egg"?
If you don't remember what it was, read that post, it's a good one.
Well, Josh wanted to try a scotch egg so badly and guess what...
At the Renaissance Festival he finally got his chance!
-
-
-
And he didn't try it!
Oh. No. He. Did. Not.
Opportunity Missed.

Oh well.
On to the next thing we have been spending time on...
Our kitchen faucet looked like this:


But, after a little work and an anniversary present from my awesome parents:

It now looks like this:


Beautiful.  <3

And lastly, do you recall two months ago when a can of soda made quick and violent contact with my toe ?
If you never read that story either, click here to get up to date.
Well, my toe nail came off on Sunday.
But, it's ok. I gave myself a pedi and painted right over where it should be. It looks perfectly fine!

That's some of what we've been doing.
You know, just spending time getting stuff done.
Not everything is always fabulous and glam. 

There is never ending house cleaning, yard work  and "stuff" to do.
But, it's all good!

P.S. Do you smile and laugh every day!?  I hope you do.
If you don't, START!

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

hahaha I laugh that your toe fell off because we've been waiting for that. I sure hope you guys have ever so much fun in the snow

Alexa Mae said...

oooo i love it! so new and sparkly! you are hilarious girl, so hilarious. xoxo