Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's Pink, Purple and Blue All Over?

A great question...
What is pink, purple and blue all over?
Simple answer.
.
.
.
My toe.
Yesterday morning I got to work like usual
(except that I was there early which is not usual but totally cool!)
I went to put my lunch in my fridge and had to move some stuff around to make it fit and there was a can of this fruit punch stuff a student had given me.
I go to take it out and BAM!...falls out of my hand and directly onto my toe. Right on the nail. (Which was painted so cute btw.)
So I went the entire day just bearing through the pain and even had to fill out an accident report form with the school nurse. Do you know how lame it is to have to fill out the question "Part of body injured" with the answer "toe." Lame.
Anyway, by the time I was ready to leave work my toe hurt so bad then I cried the entire second half of the way home.
(Don't forget that I live at least a good 40 mins from work.)
Sad.
I do not think I have a low threshold for pain. This really just hurt that bad. Again, lame.
Today it still hurts, it is still blue and swollen and I get to strut around with an awesome limp. Shweeet.
Good times, good times.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

So sad! Hurty toes is the worst for sure

Anonymous said...

Did you get it checked to see if it's broken??? I hate when my toes hurt, it makes life just that much more miserable. Hope you feel better soon!