Sunday, October 17, 2010

Super Watchable Movies

There are just some movies I could watch over and over and over and over and never get tired of.

I know everyone has those movies.

It doesn't matter if you own it, or just stumble across it on TV...
you always watch it.

And laugh at it.
Or cry at it.
Or quote it.
Or all of the above.

Here are some of those movies for me...

1. The Emperor's New Groove
The vioce and humor of David Spade. HILARIOUS! A must-watch.
I think it is so important of a movie, that I make sure I show it to my class each year.
Seriously.

2. The Princess Diaries
What a story!  Girl with frizzy hair who learns she is a princess!
Fantastic.

3. A Cinderella Story

Chad Michael Murray...case closed.

4. Dumb and Dumber

Really?  Do you even have to wonder why this movie is amazing?
"Hey guys...big gulps, huh?"

5. Legally Blonde

Elle Woods is out to prove she can make it in Law School.  And she wears a lot of pink.

6. Disney Classics including but not limited to:
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King
Cinderella

Yes, I am aware that my taste in movies can be compared to that of a 13 year old girl.

I can't help it, I just love these movies!

What movie could you watch over and over and over and over?

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

All of those movies. I'm not a huge fan of cinderella story, but all the rest are good!

Anonymous said...

Legally Blonde 1 & 2 - yes. For me, its a more serious note - "Fried Green Tomatoes" & "Under the Tuscan Sun". Yeah, I should lighten up a bit . . . oh well, its where I'm at. Love your posts OXO. Therese