Wednesday, October 20, 2010

F for Fail


Have I ever told you about my poor follow through?
The idea of just ending my post right there (unfinished) struck me as hilarious...
but I do have some follow through.
-
-
-
I get new ideas, ambitions, etc.
Then I start things.
Then I fail to complete them.
It's a fine cycle.

My 365 Project lasted exactly 29 days.
Oh well.

My theory is...
It began to become bothersome for me to take a picture on a day when I really didn't come across anything to photograph.

I take some sort of picture almost everyday anyway, that on a day every now and again (like a lazy Sunday) when I would just be at home all day watching TV and doing laundry, the 
(self proclaimed) "artist/photographer" in me would say
"Don't take a picture just to take a picture.
Photos should mean something to you!" 

See...so it really is ok. I don't want to take a picture everyday just to do it for a whole year. 
 I want to take pictures that matter.

But...Josh and I did finish our puzzle!
I guess I'm not all that bad.

No comments: