Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Sleeping Ferret = Me Laughing

Sometimes Josh sees a ferret in a pet stores sleeping in a very hilarious way. Then, he points it out to me and... of course I took a picture. It's very important for me to take pictures when I see something so shocking or hilarious because I would be doing the world a dis-service if I didn't share! Click here and scroll to the bottom of the post if you want to be reminded of the last funny pic I took.
Anyway...back to the ferret... see for yourself... priceless.




Sooo...we went to Las Vegas over October Break. Lemme take a minute to give October Break the full props it deserves. There is no greater week off that I am given as a teacher. It fully rivals Spring Break.

I love you October Break.

Ok, back to Vegas. It was fun. Like it always is. We stayed at the Luxor. It was cool.



We sampled many different (20 to be exact) kinds of soda from many different countries at Coke World. Just for the record: A beverage from Italy called Beverly tastes like poison if i could imagine what that would taste like. Super fun though.


We had a great vacation and on the way home while going through the Joshua Tree Forest I got to take an awesome picture of the silhouette of a tree against the sunset.



Good times.
How has your October been so far?

1 comment:

Kelle said...

You were right; that was funny. It also gives me a chance to illustrate how to correctly use a semi-colon.

I am right on board w/ your assessment of October break. It might be even better because our kids are still well behaved when we come back.