Friday, October 9, 2009

Supermodelquins!

I find it to be strange...

You see the Old Navy Supermodelquins all over the TV and you don't think anything of them. They are just another "mascot" associated with a brand.

Until you see them at the store with your own eyes! Now, I don't really shop at Old Navy so I am not around the stores frequently. Tonight I was walking past an Old Navy to go into Office Max and as I was walking past the window there was a small part of me that said "OMG, there they are in real life!! (even though they can't be in "real" life because they're plastic!!!) It's ok, I'm cool enough to admit that sometimes i'm a little lame. I'm sure you would feel the same way.

3 comments:

*Becky* said...

you crack me up! and good job updating your blog more!

Laci and Dan said...

manikins are so creepy. we have headless ones at kohls! lol!

Anonymous said...

I think I probably would have been in awe of them too.