Monday, April 19, 2010

Live Life in the Fast Lane

Saturday, Josh and I went four wheeling with my sister-in-law, her fiance, my nephew, and soon to be niece. We went to an off road place right next to Lake Pleasant and it was tons of fun! Very hot and VERY DUSTY, but fun.


Caden and Taylor



The desert was in full bloom. There were gorgeous flowers everywhere.



I now know I am grateful for the following things:
1. goggles (to keep the dust out of your eyes)
2. scarves and bandanas (to keep the dust out of your hair and mouth)
3. water (cuz it just plain rocks)
4. cell phones (when you get lost from your party, they really help)
5. sun screen (even though I didn't wear any and got really burnt, I still like that I can wear it!)

Go out today and do something exciting.
Really. Do it.
Go!
-
(And don't forget to wear sunscreen!)

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

looks like you had so much fun!!! nice dirty faces!