Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Never Too Old!

Happy  Easter!


Easter was wonderful.
I still get an Easter basket.
That's ok if you're a little jealous.
I LOVE it!

You are never too old to get an easter basket.
This year, my Easter basket consisted of...
1. Yummy candy including some Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs!
2. Two giftcards...for food!
3. A paddleball
4. Jelly Beans
5. Silly String  :)
6. Silly putty!
7. A mini bowling game
8. Mini Robin Eggs
9. Warm and fuzzy feelings.

ALL very good things!

Easter was also filled with family time which always makes me very happy and reminds me how lucky I really am.
I really like never being too old for things.
It keeps us young.

The big 25 is comin up soon...
hmmm...older?...yes.
Better?...Oh YA!
-------------------------------------------------------

In other news...
I went to a friend's funeral yesterday
and that is a bummer. Too young.
Like I said...tell people you care about them.
Do what you can to make the lives of others better.
It makes a difference.

Also, on an entirely unrelated note...
I love my Crock-pot, which I have used twice this week alone (and it's only Wednesday), which happens to be almost as many times as I have used it in the past few years.
But it makes my life so easy
and it makes for a very happy and non-stressed Lauren!

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

very random post. Love it. Love the pictures. What crock pot stuff are you making cause I need ideas.