Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes your students pretty much all behave and it's a really great day at work.


Sometimes you drive to work and it doesn't matter how late you are, the traffic doesn't bother you.

Sometimes you tell a great story about, text and get to hang out with all your best friends in the same day.

Sometimes you notice the mountains. Really notice. So clear and majestic and you think "Wow.  Most people never see something so magnificent."

Sometimes your awesome friends end up buying a house that happens to be FIVE houses away from yours!

Sometimes you get to see the first "pinkest" sunset of the summer.

Sometimes you go back and forth between "It's ok, 25 is a good age." and "Holy crap! 25! I might as well just wear a shirt that says 'Call me Ma'am'"  (Deep breaths.)


Sometimes you get to have a day that goes good.
Today was that day.
Things seem to fall into place and you feel yourself smiling more.
It's a good feeling.
I know it can't be like this everyday, so I'm happy with sometimes.
It's better than never right?
And plus...I don't believe in never.
Everything is a possibility.

2 comments:

Lela said...

Lauren, I love how positive you always are. I am so glad I get to hear it more often now!

*Becky* said...

Deep! I had fun hanging out today