Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ouch!

While we were in NY it was brutal trying to not get eaten alive by mosquitos.  I hate bug bites!
(Yes, I know no one actually likes them)

We were there for about a day when Josh got a bug bite on his leg (or so we thought...)

It got bigger...and bigger...and all of a sudden his shin was swollen and red to the size of a softball!
So after him getting way more attention then he ever wants, I talked him into letting me take him to the doctor.
I worry about him!
So we went to one of those CVS clinics.
Just what everyone wants on their vacation...
A Tetnus Shot!
(During which I had to stand in the corner and face the wall. Yes, I'm very mature.)


He was very manly and fine about the whole thing but since I was upset for him he pretended to be sad so I could take a picture.

He's so sweet.  And completely adorable.

One delightful shot later and antibiotics 4 times a day for 10 days and he's all better!

And we spent the rest of the time using lots of bug spray!

No comments: