Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where Did It Go?


Somewhere along the last two months, summer has come and gone. Where the heck did it go?
One day there were six weeks left and then, all of a sudden
(with no warning at all, might I add!
I'm down to six days.

Here's a look at this totally awesome and fabulous summer.

1. Swimming
2. New York
3. Arts Integration Conference
4. Brian and Lela's Wedding
5. Five Scoop - Jim Dandy Sundaes
6. Beautiful week with friends in Flagstaff.
7. Taking pictures of everything to remember everything.
8. Soaking up beach sun and playing in waves.
9. Friends, shopping, eating and rocking out at Warped Tour.
10. Laughing everyday with my completely amazing husband, family and friends.

It was a good summer.
All behind me in memories now...

Time to go back to work.  Uh...do I really have to!?
C'mon, just a little more time...
Like...until...October!

Sigh. Ok, I guess it's ok.

1 comment:

Bethany Dibble said...

I feel the same way with this summer! I wish we could have gotten together. Hopefully soon! Good luck getting things together for our 4th year teaching. Miss you!