Friday, January 29, 2010

Joe's Crab Shack


Thursday night we had a PTO fundraiser at Joe's Crab Shack for my school.  Josh and I went for dinner with Kelle and her
boyfriend Will.  We had a blast!

I can't remember the last time (until now!) that I ate an entire meal with my hands! (and so did everyone else I was with!)  We were cracking crab, picking up corn on the cob and even just grabbing the red potatoes right with our fingers. 
I felt like a kid. No worries, no sense of proper etiquette.
Tons of fun!

Obviously, there was no way I was gonna put on an adult sided bib.  But we got Will to! 



Nothing like a big ol' bucket of crab to bond with your friends!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay! Another blog friend !! I haven't been to Joe's Crab Shack in.. I don't even know how long. I may just have to venture out there this weekend thanks to this post :)