Friday, January 29, 2010

Secret Project.


(Completely crazy and still so gosh darn good looking!)

I walk into our bedroom to find Josh fiddling around with some cords and what-not next to the night table on his side of the bed.  Of course I ask..."Whatcha doin?" To which I get the reply..."It's a secret project!" Mmm hmm. I had to stop and say "Ohh, a secret project!?"  I really did laugh out loud due to the fact that he actually said that to me.

Turns out...he was doing something awesome!  You see, we both hate getting up to turn off the light after we are already in bed. And let's be honest, for every one time I turn the light off, he does it about ten times. 
(I can't help that I am all snuggled up and warm under the blankets.)

We have a floor lamp in the corner of our bedroom. 
He plugged the floor lamp into a power strip and put the power strip behind the night table and next to the bed. Now...as long as the lamp is the only light on, he can turn it off without even getting up.
One step closer to complete laziness!

My husband makes me laugh so many times a day.
I know I am lucky to have that.
Also, he poses to look crazy on purpose for photos I try to take of him.
It's about time they start making into the blog!

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

hahah that is funny. And good job on the lamp idea josh