Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis the Season

Christmas is practically here.

There's only 12 days left.
Lights on our home are glowing.
Tree is up...and beautiful!
Cards were mailed.
Gifts have been purchased (well..not all of them, but most!)


The good times are upon us!
Time to laugh with family and friends.
Time to drive around with a (oh my gosh, best thing I've ever tasted) Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks, listen to festive music and look at lights.
Did I mention time to laugh?
Speaking of laughing...
Did you notice my reflection in the ball ornament to the right of the "joy?"
Need a closer look?
.
.
.

Ya...
Josh likes to jump up and down like a yetti while I'm taking a picture
just to see if he can make into the reflection.

He's like that adorable spirit of light you find in a photo after you develop it.
...Well kinda :)

Hope you're all ready for the season!

1 comment:

*Becky* said...

LOL you can see him. how funny