Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All the Pretty Colors

Isn't it crazy how a perfect, beautiful, bright and shining sunset can hold so much power within it?

Seeing an amazing sunset can change your whole mood.*

Next time you see one that catches your eye, just stare at it.
Put down your phone.
Turn down the radio.
Pull over if you have to.
Take some time.

All your cares melt away.
It's really a very warm and fuzzy feeling.

*I would have taken a picture of the one I saw today, but I was driving.  Like always.
I'm definitely having major camera withdrawals though.

2 comments:

Kelle said...

I saw the most beautiful sunset last night. I got to enjoy it for several minutes. It made me think of you.

Lauren and Josh said...

I' m glad you got that amazing sunset feeling. I really do love them. And you guys!