Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday: A Day of Relaxation...Ya, Right!



I love a day where I don't leave the house and I can just get things done...

This day happens ONCE every OTHER month...give or take a week or two.

It is always on a Sunday because Josh works on Sundays.  I usually have a standing date with my mom on Sundays because mother-daughter time is so very important.  But today, my parents are in Las Vegas (hopefully, winning lots of money and having way too much fun!) so I stayed home to relax get things done.

Here's what I have accomplished today:
3 loads of laundry- done, folded and put away
clean sheets/comforter on the bed...mmmm, heavenly
new blog design and header (small details still in the works)
finished reading "Catching Fire"
dinner cookin'

P.S.   Josh and I took a day trip to Sedona yesterday.  We spent way too much money in the chocolate shop there, ate way too many french fries at the brewery and had good quality time together (except for the small amount of time I spent yelling at traffic...who closes the 101 over a weekend!?)  On our way home it was just sunset and as we were passing Carefree Highway, all the hot air balloons were around us. It was such an awesome sight to see.

2 comments:

*Becky* said...

Umm you must tell/show me how to change my blog. I love your layout

ConnieB said...

No way they must do that all the time around there then- this is exactly what we saw on our way home from Sedona (around the same time of night;) BEAUTIFUL pictures! I never posted mine because I made the mistake of taking the pictures out our dirty bug guts front windshield :p