Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Not Ashamed

I can honestly say I'm not ashamed to admit that I talk to myself at the grocery store.

It's just too hard not to...

You see a good deal and you say (out loud) "Ooh, ten for ten!"
or
You see what you think you need for a recipe so you say (out loud) "I guess that would work."
but then you think more about it
so you say (out loud, of course) "Well...I don't know."

I understand this may be more of  just a "thinking out loud" kind of thing
and not really a "I'm a crazy person talking to myself" kind of thing.

Either way, I don't judge people who talk to themselves at the grocery store and you shouldn't either!

And the reason I know I'm not alone...
As I was going to check out I walked past a woman (who was alone) and heard her say
"Ooh, buy one get one free!"

Not crazy. Case closed!

3 comments:

*Becky* said...

I can totally hear you say those things

ConnieB said...

hahaha! Too funny. I do the "no WAY! On sale?" Or... "where the heck is the..." (trails off)
it's great (:

Thank you so much for entering my giveaway- for your sweet comments and support! It meant a lot!

Anonymous said...

My name is Lali and I talk to myself at the grocery store. It has been the 1 week since my last "episode".

Whew, thanks for letting me get that off of my chest ;)