Monday, January 3, 2011

This year...

Aren't you all itching for a grand 2010 recap?
No need to sit there biting your nails on the edge of your seat!

Here we go...

In 2010...
1. I got rid of my first car (who also doubled as my first love).
2. I got a brand new car and quickly realized it is the very best car in the world.
3. I lost a friend.
4. We got an adorable new nephew.
5. I began my fourth year of teaching, 
6. I got the best, sweetest, most funny class.
7. I realized I don't miss New York.  Only my family there.
8. I became a vegetarian.
9. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary.
10. I got much better abut blogging  :)
11. We finally joined a bowling team (and placed second!)
12. I achieved one of my dreams of photographing a bolt of lightning.
13. I started a 365 project...and made it to day 26.  ha!
14. I saw my best friend graduate as an RN.
15. I achieved another dream of finally seeing Something Corporate in concert...TWICE.
16. I decided I really don't care for New Year's Eve as a holiday. meh.
17. I fell in love with Josh all over again...every day.

I'm a lucky girl.  I know this. 
Maybe I'm a little spoiled.  Maybe I'm a little high maintenance sometimes.
Maybe I'm not nice to everyone I meet and everyone I know, every single day.

But I know for a fact I live my life the best way I can.
I love.
I laugh.
I give.
I teach.
I learn.
I feel.
I cry.
I comfort.
I work.
I play.
I LIVE.

I'm not making some crazy New Year's Resolution. 
These are the things I'm going to strive to do in 2011.
They're simple.
They're complex.
They're me.

Happy 2011 Everyone!
Let's make it great.

3 comments:

Bethany Dibble said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2011! You deserve it! Have a happy day! Love ya!

Kelle said...

That is why I love you. Happy 2012!

Laci and Dan said...

16. I decided I really don't care for New Year's Eve as a holiday. meh.

This is because we didn't get to hang out and do our traditional game night. =( We missed you & Josh. Just wasn't the same this year.